Saturday, November 5, 2011

Nightwatcher...

Late night, and I can't sleep...

I am so tired, but the pain keeps me awake...Sander is asleep. He has been better for for a couple of weeks now. I am so pleased for him! He deserves to breath for awhile. To live a little. Sometimes I think he would be better off without me, but I know deep down that it is not true. He loves me..just as much as I love him.
He is my pride and joy, love and life. He is the reason I stay on this side of the dirt!

I have a full time night nurse this days. With Trine out on maternety leave I need someone to adminster my medication. And another dose of painrelive is still an hour away. Then if am lucky I will get a few hours sleep before hell brakes loose again.

And I worry about Dan. I havent seen him on msn for days now! And I know he cant coment in here...so Dan if u read this....please com on msn and tell me you are fine!

And sweet Firethorne..you always cheers me up. Thank u so much,...thanks to all who reads here. I pray that u will get a good nights sleep.

Love Ravn.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

You're very welcome, sweetie!