Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Update Wednesday...

Little by little Ravn is recovering with babysteps.
He is still in pain from the surgery, but needs a little less medication now.

Iver had his 16 birthday the 4th of July!

Everybody is out on the farm these days but me.
I sleep, eat and sitt with Ravn.

And anytime now Trine and I will go to the airport
to pick up my friend Lasse! Arn did not feel fit for travelling this time,
but he might come later if he feels any better.

Ravn says Hi to all of u..and a special Hi to Dan for keeping me company
on MSN!

Sander.

4 comments:

Firethorne said...

Sander - What good news! Please let Ravn know that I'm anxious for him to get better so we can resume our chats on MSN (he really is the only person I chat with!). If you see Firethorne on, please say hello.

Big hugs to you both and Happy Sweet 16 to Iver - Love, Firethorne

Leo said...

I'm given to you guys this award I hope you guys like it

hugs

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_STiaEy6XOM8/SlZ7S4GD4KI/AAAAAAAACVU/VhsTglSzdCs/Heart_Award.jpg

Ravn... said...

Thank u Leo, but the link does not work :(

I'll look for u, Firethorn :)

Sander

butterflies said...

Hi Sander
It was great talking to you last night and to hear all the news.
Unfortunately we had to rush my 10 yr old grandson to the emergency room cos he was in terrible pain!!
Thats why I left so abruptly..
Oh hes ok now but its always a fright.
kiss for Ravn xx