Ravn has been awake...but he is still in major pain from
the surgery. We don't know if it has been a success yet..
Only time will tell wether the infections comes back or not.
About the impotence...well, thats not
gonna happen. :D
He has erections in his sleep all the time..lol..:D
I haven't been able to see him as much as I want these past days.
I have been a bit tired and so my pain has increased to the point
where I can,t pretend not to hurt,
and so granny refuses me to go.
(Yes, Dan. I do admitt it. I am
in pain and it sucks)
Sander.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sander - so good to hear from you and to know that Ravn is awake. I'll certainly be hoping that this last surgery will have done the trick for him. You must take care of yourself, too, so you're at your best for Ravn, yes?
No surprise about those erections of his!
Love,
Firethorne
I'm still praying for you guys. I know what the pain is like! Hang in there!
Post a Comment