He is home!
And for the first time we live in the house (our house)
by ourselves.
We have moved up to the main bedroom for the time beeing.
That way we dont have to bother with the stairs.
I still walk with a cane for suport, and it seems I might
have to continue to do so.
Ravn is tired but happy to be home. And today Granny and
Iver are coming to stay for a couple of days. And tomorrow
Lasse is going home:(
Ravn says hi to you all, and he will soon be back blogging.
So this is goodbye from me as well.
Thanks for all suport!
Stick around!
Sander.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh what wonderful news!!
Welcome home beautiful boy:)
Its been great to spend time with Sander too but I cant wait to chat again.
How fabulous to have your very own home!
Its a great day! thanks to God xx
Just got back into town from a brief holiday to find this great news! Yeah!!!
Firethorne
Post a Comment