Tuesday, December 30, 2014

As time goes by.

Maybe this will be the last time you will hear from me.

A New year is coming up, and I just wanted to tell you all that I am ok.
I still miss the love of my life, but I have learned to go on with my life without him.


As for now I am alone. Mio turned out to be nothing more than a fling. I was not ready to comitt, And he was way to Young. We split up in  August. Since then I have been in and out of hospital as usual, and I still live at Grannys.  And thats is ok for now.  We can help and Comfort each other, and she misses Ravn just as much as I do. He left a great big hole in this family when he died, and I don't think it will ever disapear.

Even so there is a new little Ravn in our lives this days. Trine gave birth to a sweet babyboy  in Oktober, and he got Ravns name.  He would have been so proud !  Or, maybe he knows. I sometimes think I can feel his precense. Like a mild breeze in the room or a soft kiss on my cheek in the middle of the night. It feels good to have him watch over us. And I have begun to belive that he is with darling Arn, his little babybrother and his grandpa  somewhere up there.

Christmas has been absolutely beautiful this year. Feels like living in the middle of a christmascard out here. I have been ok, and out of hospital since early november, and have enjoyed the holliday for the first time since Ravn died. I have so many memorys that live on, and they will never die.
Like my love for him will live on for as long as I shall live.

I wish you all a happy New year, if there still is someone stopping by Ravns blog. Let me know how you are doing. Love you all.

Sander.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkI-B2JWSZI

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Sweet Sander - Yes, I still stop by every now and then. I am so very glad to hear you are doing better and that life has become easier. Take care of yourself, my friend (and the Little Ravn!) - Love, Firethorne (Mark)