I am glad the farm is still standing! We have had the worst storm (hurrycane) in over 30 years. Trees falling, roofs blowing off and elektrisity gone. The coast had the worst wind, but even here trees have gone down and we lost the power for over 12 hours yesterday. I most admit it was somehow cosy to sit by the big kitchenfire and drink mulled wine with candles litt all over the place...reading storys to each other. Very old fashion and xmasy!
It has been great out here, even if i have felt better.Iver and I have spent a great deal of time on the sofas in the livingroom reading and watching tv. Still I have enjoyd myself. I think we all have. Even Lasse says he's had a nice christmas. Him and Sander and me went outside by midnight xmas eve to light a candle in the snow for Arn. It was realy peaceful and beautiful, and Lasse got to cry a bit witch I think did him good.
I am not sure when we will head for home. But we will be home by newyears eve I think. I miss my bed, and I think Lasse will die from hornyness soon if he does'nt get to be with Peter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment