We are installed for the christmas vacation in Grannys house out on the farm. Lasse draw us out there this afternoon. He is spending the hollydays with us. His first christmas without Arn. It is bound to bring back some memorys. I keep thinking it is just as well that Peter is spending the christmas with his family. It will be good for Lasse spending some time without him this christmas I guess.
Oh, maybe I did not tell you about that! Lasse and Peter have been seeing each other fore some time now. At first i thought it was purely sex between them, but after a while it seems like it has grown in to something more serious..and that Peter for the first time in his life will admitt that he is gay. ADT!
He has been living more at our house than in his own apartment lately, and they are talking about getting a place together. I am not sure if this is wise. maybe it is to soon to hop into a new relationship, but Lasse has to decide for himselves.
I think for the first time in his life he is getting all the sex he wants, and I guess he is thrilled!
Out here in the countryside at Grannys...Iver is a bit better (for those who doesnt know he has been back in hospital fighting of another outburst of inflamation.)
He is still in pain, but the fever has gone. I worry a lot over him. because I am afraid he will end upp like me. Dear God! I realy don't wish that for him!
I still hurt a bit from Mondays draining, and I have trouble sleeping before my painkiller kicks inn. Sander is sound asleep beside me. Blond hair spreding out over a blue pillow. He is so beautiful...my love.
Tomorrow it is "little christmas eve" we will decorate the tree and help preparing for the feast on christmas eve. I hope we are going to have a good time. I hope nobody is in pain. I hope nobody ends up in hospital, and I hope all of you out there will have a magic christmas.
I love you all!
Ravn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Boys - hope you both had a wonderful Christmas celebration! Mine was busy (I sang five masses) but finished up with friends and family at my mother's. It's also my birthday so I got good cake, too!
Love to your both and Merry Christmas!
Firethorne
Merry xmas to u too, and Happy birthday big boy!
Love Ravn and Sander
Post a Comment