Monday, November 21, 2011

Not verry x-massy!

I have been to hospital again. This time to drain. It took almost a week to recover. If I can even call it that! From earthshanking pain to "only" annoying-I cannot sleep-pain is hardly a recovery. But I am still alive, and I am trying my best to stay that way.

I have nothing to write about realy... our daily life is dull and totaly predictable. Like that of an old married couple.We eat and sleep...we fall asleep in front of the telly. Fun-fun-fun!!

Sander has had some good weeks up until now. But he is back to hurting too, and yesterday the pain-attack came and he is now in hospital. I miss him already. I hate sleeping alone, but at least I can cry without him seeing. Thats kind of a relive.

And the late autumn is damp and grey. Warm for this time of the year. There is little to remind me that x-mas is soon coming up, We have'nt had any snow so far.
So no x-masy feelings at all. Besides I only have one wish for Santa; No pain! That goes for both Sander and me. Just for a week! Even for a day! I'll settle for anything now. I have not had a day without pain for months now...I long for a good nights sleep...a walk in the woods...a night out ...painless lovemaking. I wont ask for anything more, Santa...please..

please...

Ravn.

2 comments:

Firethorne said...

I'll be sure and put in a good word with Santa, too. My birthday is Christmas Day - maybe that will help.

We had Thanksgiving today in the U.S. A somewhat silly holiday that involves a great deal of overeating by a whole country full of people who are already very fat (including me). It was nice although I missed my Dad - he hasn't been feeling well lately. I've just finished the dishes (lots and lots of dishes) and now it's time to sleep some of this food off.

I think of you and Sander very often and wish for you all the things you wish for yourselves.

Much love to you both,
Firethorne

Firethorne said...

Hey guys - just checking in. Hope everything is okay.

Love,
Firethorne