Monday, January 10, 2011

I hate January....

It is so grey and cold ...and so un-festive!

Christmas is gone and before us lays an endless row of winterdays
until one can get the slightest glimpse of spring.
And after the most perfect, snowy , cold Christmas... the weather has decided to go for rainstorms and heavy wind. Not cosy at all!!

January is suposed to be the time for new beginnings, for hope and optimism...
Well....our January has been a pain in the ass so far. And it culiminated with Sander having an attack yesterday evening..my poor baby..
This time non of us saw it coming...so it took us completely by surprise.
So now he is back in hospital...and I am here feeling blue.

I wish I had something to do, something to look forward to, some goal to achive...
I feel so useless and idle.Is this rely all life has to offer at 24?
I know I should be content just for beeing alive, but I would like to be useful as well...not just a burden....sigh.

Maybe I can just blame it on January...my inside gets just as colourless and grey as the outside world.

Wel, today Milla has a cold and can't go to playschool. So I have volunteered to take her so Trine can go to work. That at least should be something to look forward to. Even if she wears me out compleatly:) But spending time with her is such a gift. She helps me see the little things in life from her point of view....so if anybody could cure my case of the Januryblues it must be sweet Milla.

I hope u all feel a tad more optimistic this grey January Tuesday...take care.

Love Ravn.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Ah yes...the January Blues. I was writing in my journal this morning and I was writing about my own case. It's only a month and we really do have the Spring to look forward to!

Sorry Sander is back in the hospital. I hope this is a brief trip for both of you!

Stay well, dear one!

Love,
Firethorne