Ended with Sander having an attack...
We had a wonderful evening...just the two of us
making love in front of the livingroom fire...
And at some point I must have fallen asleep...
and when I woke up Sander was not there.
I ran downstairs and almost tripped over him
laying on the floor outside the bathroomdoor
He was not concius...and the rest of the details you already know'
from previus bloggs...
Poor Sander..
I called our Doc,(who was not in), the ambulance, and Trine...
she came first... and helped to clean him
and get some clothes on him. He woke
up shivering with pain ...unable to speak
and just crying like a baby.
Trine and me both went in to hospital with him and
took a taxi home in the middle of the night.
I am so glad she lives so near me...she is so calm
and clever and has an instant calming effect on me too.
Today I feel lonely and tired...and I hope to have him home
before newyears eve...but I dont know yet..:(
And I blame myself cause I did'nt see it coming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ravn - I don't want to beat you up, but you know good and well that you can't see these attacks coming. I know you're down, but don't make it worse by blaming yourself for something you can't do anything about. 'k?
I hope you get your Love home by New Years. I am thinking of and praying for both you sweet boys.
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment