We have spent the weekend out on the farm.
The weather has been lousy, but we still had a good time.
Waking over the meadows with Ola ...and breathing the fresh country air.
We have stayed with Granny and Iver in the small house...the main house is full at the moment.
And the guest acomandations in the atick is not ready for use yet.
Besides on or two of the "bad boys" living there are real homophobic...so no need to
be in their face all the time.
Granny came and drove us out on the farm late on Friday. I think she worry
about me. Cause I am feeling down. And it was realy nice with a change
of invironment for a while. It was nice beeing with Iver and his sweet boyfriend too.
And of cause beeing with Mom and Stephan.
I am still in pain, but I think the change of invironment made me feel better.
Beeing around people and animals helps too...and makes me forget my own pain a bit.
I have slept like a log...and I have eaten Grannys wonderful cooking.
At least I am less depressed now....for the time beeing.
But I miss the farm already...
And I am NOT going in to drain tomorrow...lucky me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment