I am back home...
Tired as hell ,but happy to be here.
I have been in severe pain for sevral days.
And if somebody had given me a loaded gun by then
I would not have hesetated to use it.
I am not painless...but a bit better.
And it is good to be home in my own bed.
I feel more and more the strain from beeing in pain most of the time.
I am just so damned tired of everything...and nothing seemes fun
or cool anymore. I just want to sleep and be nobody...
"And when u arrive...the dead woman says
I will wait for u in the dizzy drive..
Behind the sea,the heaven and the wind..
And there both of us shall be
eternaly nobody"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey baby - just wanted you to know your loyal fans are still out here pulling for you. My mom has been battling a pain situation for several months now - nothing on the scale of yours - but I get to see how being in constant pain can just wear your down. It is a difficult way to be in the world and I am always praying for some relief for you and Sander.
Glad your home - rest well.
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment