It has been sometime since I wrote. We have been ocupied out on the farm or out in the sun in our garden, but now it is raining.
My draining last week went real shitty and caused me to bleed. I still hurt from it big time, and is going back in to hospital tomorrow to se if if they can do something to ease my pain. As it is now it totally wears me out.
I am in a hellish mood to, and no fun to be around.Since the house is full I have to pul my act together, but today I begged Sander to take Lasse,Iver and Chris to the movies so that I could get a break.
It feelt good just to be with Tim the nurse and let out some frustrasion and a flood of tears.
Tonight I have a fever, fuck...I have not told anybody yet, but I know the signs. So if after tomorrow I go silent all over again you know that the hospital keept me for the time beeing.
I am gonna try to get some sleep now.
Love from a sad, tired and drugged Ravn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry you're having a shitty week - it can be so tough to not be feeling well and have a houseful of people. Good that you could get a respite. I know that all will go well tomorrow (or today) at the hospital. I'm pulling for you, my friend.
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment