Sunday, October 17, 2010

I am home and Sander's in hospital...

I am back home!

Well, the day before Sander had another attack..so we actually haven't seen each other at all. He is still in hospital and I am going back in tomorrow when he gets out due to a swollen nut...yuck..
Hopefully they drain it in some way and I can go home with him.

The inflamation gave in sooner this time...thank God! I am glad:))


Talking to Dan this weekend I realise that Sander and I have walked around with the same knowledge thinking that the other didn't know. I was afraid to talk about it cause I didn't know how he felt. Same with him. We can be so stupid sometimes.

The thing is... Sanders capability to move is not getting any better...if anything he is worse...and the hospital says he might need a wheelchair ....how soon nobody knows. Our house has three floors. Very unpractical for Sander already, and useless in a wheelchair. So I have began thinking of getting us someplace else.
A house or a flat where all the rooms are on the same floor. Somewhere nearby here.
This means to sell or to rent out my childhoodhome, but that realy is ok with me.
I can be happy anywhere with him, and it would be greate having all the rooms on the same floor and maybe a nice sundeck!

I am so looking forward to discuss this with him.
If we only could be together soon!

Wish me luck tomorrow!

Love Ravn.

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Ravn!! Glad to see you're back on your feet and I hope today's procedure goes well and gets you home quickly. Sorry to hear Sander is suffering another attack.

The house idea (especially the sundeck) sounds like a great thing to look forward to. That's the key here - always looking forward.

Love to you both,
Firethorne